Vegasdays.com provides players with the most secure payment processors available for online transfers. Choose from any of the methods of your convenience and you will be playing for real money in an instant. Certain cashings may take 2 to 5 business days to process depending on the method chosen.
How to deposit
- Download the casino
- Sign up for an account
- Make a deposit
- Claim your bonus
Currently we provide $ USD, € EUR, £ GBP and R South African Rand. Pick your currency in the sign up procedure and get ready to play. All transactions are processed in the currency chosen at sign up. Once you have your brand new account simply click on Cashier in the Casino Lobby and "Make a deposit" choose from any of the deposit options of your choice and you're ready to get started at Vegasdays.com . Live Chat assistants are available directly from the webpage or in the Cashier section of the casino download.
DOCUMENTS FOR WITHDRAWALS
The following documents are required by the casino in order to approve a Pending Withdrawal. This is a standard industry request and will only be necessary once. The documents are:
- A Copy of ID or passport (Front and Back)
- A recent Utility Bill showing player name and address as they appear in the casino account
- Copy of any Credit Card used to make a deposit (front and back). Please cover all numbers except for the first four and last four.
- A signed CAF (Card Authorization Form) found here: PDF
- The most popular way to send these documents is by simply taking a digital picture of your ID, CC, Utility Bill and CAF, and sending it to email@example.com as an email attachment. Please include your name and nickname.
DOCUMENTS FOR FRAUD PREVENTION
The above mentioned documents may also be requested for fraud prevention purposes.
Please note, the casino reserves the right to request and require verification documents in order to validate any account deemed essential.
A player will not be able to play until the necessary documents have been received and approved by the casino. Verification Documents may also be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org